The Beachtek DXA-6HD dual XLR adapter offers 48 Volt phantom power on both inputs for use with condenser microphones, and is universally compatible with any camcorder. The adapter connects to the line input of the Sony FX1 in order to bypass the preamplifier and maintain HD quality audio performance.
Two sources may be recorded simultaneously, and each input may be recorded on a separate audio track, making it possible to mix both channels individually during editing. The unit provides channel separation adequate for recording timecode and audio simultaneously and the shielding and XLR connectors are of a professional quality.
• Perfect fit for the Sony FX1HD Camcorder
• 48 Volt phantom power on both channels for use with professional Condenser Mics
• Dual MIC/LINE level switches for connection of Mics or CD and Cassette players and other line level sources
• Mono/Stereo Switch for single input recording
• Standard 9 Volt battery powering
• LED battery power Indicator
Two XLR female connectors, one auxiliary mini-jack for right input
Stereo right angle mini-plug on 10" cable
MIC: Nominal 600 ohms
Adjustable from unity to zero in 10 steps
Maximum Input Voltage
MIC: 880mV / LINE: 10V (1% THD @ 60Hz)
Attenuation / Gain
Approx. 50 dB
Regulated 48 volt power to both XLR inputs current to 14mA (direct short)
One standard 9 volt alkaline battery LED battery indicator
5.75 x 2.5 x 1.25"